InterMat Job Board
Beat the Streets Wrestling--Development Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time – Salaried
Reporting to and in partnership with the Executive Director, the Development Coordinator is responsible for managing the fundraising initiatives of Beat the Streets Wrestling Inc. The Coordinator will be responsible for campaigns and events, donor prospecting, tracking, and reporting, and solicitations and grant applications.
• Assists in the development of an annual fundraising plan.
• Manages the donor database Raiser’s Edge and oversee staff responsible for data entry.
• Collaborates with the Grant Writer to apply for grant funding.
• Plans and executes Special Events.
• Manages donor acknowledgements and oversees staff responsible for executing.
• Compiles and analyzes information about potential contributors.
• Develops and implements solicitation campaigns.
• Creates internal and external donation reports.
• Schedules meetings for the Executive Director with potential contributors and attends when necessary.
• Solicits financial support and gift-in-kind contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations.
• Collaborates with staff on the creation of marketing and solicitation materials.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Commitment to the mission of Beat the Streets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
• Ability to work effectively with multiple individuals and manage several projects at once
• Professional fundraising experience preferred
Submit a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Development Coordinator” in the subject line.