- Penn State downs Michigan for Big Ten road win
- Jordan, Snyder lead Ohio State to sixth straight win
- Holm, Provisor, Hooker win titles at Dave Schultz
- Lycoming uses pins to drop Alfred State
- Augustana (S.D.) edges Minnesota State
- Southwest Minnesota State dominates Northern State
- Quick start lifts Johns Hopkins past Gettysburg
- Concordia rolls to 21-14 victory over Dickinson State
- Mat Mayhem to hit college campuses starting Feb. 14
- No. 3 Blair Academy, N.J., travels to No. 5 Wyoming Seminary, Pa., for a Saturday night dual meet. Josh Lowe offers a preview of the prep showdown.
No. 2 Iowa cruised to a 23-12 victory over No. 1 Minnesota on Friday night in front of 13,630 fans at Williams Arena in Minneapolis. Nick Moore ignited the Hawkeyes with a pin in the first match at 165 pounds ... and Iowa never looked back. Full recap to come.
Schroder Commits to Purdue
Devin Schroder (Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Mich.) won state titles during each of his first two high school seasons, and has verbally committed to attend Purdue University, as part of their 2016 recruiting class.