- Penn State downs Michigan for Big Ten road win
- Jordan, Snyder lead Ohio State to sixth straight win
- Nebraska outlasts Northwestern
- Illinois thumps Maryland, Delgado wins in return
- Kent State earns 25-9 victory over Eastern Michigan
- ODU defeats Ohio for fifth straight win
- North Dakota State rolls past Air Force
- Cornell continues to roll, tops Princeton 29-9
- Rider defeats Bloomsburg
- Oregon State starts fast in 36-6 win at UVU
No. 2 Iowa cruised to a 23-12 victory over No. 1 Minnesota on Friday night in front of 13,630 fans at Williams Arena in Minneapolis. Nick Moore ignited the Hawkeyes with a pin in the first match at 165 pounds ... and Iowa never looked back. Full recap to come.
Schroder Commits to Purdue
Devin Schroder (Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Mich.) won state titles during each of his first two high school seasons, and has verbally committed to attend Purdue University, as part of their 2016 recruiting class.