- Wisconsin opens season with intrasquad scrimmage
- Gopher commit Stroker registers for JJ Classic at 145
- ODU kicks off season with annual intrasquad
- Veterans shine at Utah Valley's instrasquad
- No. 81 Wyckoff commits to Army
- Maryville earns first-ever No. 1 ranking in Division II
- Air Force adds Heilman, Fay to staff
- Former TCNJ coach Icenhower dies | Profile on Ice
- A look at Pennsylvania's top HS seniors
- A look at North Dakota's top HS seniors
Foley's Friday Mailbag
In honor of Halloween, InterMat senior writer T.R. Foley shares five scary situations to consider in wrestling, and answers mailbag questions on Wartburg, double knee pads, Ohio State and more.
Stroker Registers at 145
Three years ago Fredy Stroker (Bettendorf, Iowa) burst onto the high school wrestling scene in a big way by winning a title at the InterMat JJ Classic just weeks before beginning his freshman season of high school wrestling. Now one of the nation's top seniors, Stroker will have an opportunity to win bookend JJ Classic titles. The University of Minnesota commit has registered for this year's JJ Classic at 145 pounds.
West Point Bound
Two-time state runner-up Wyatt Wyckoff (Paradise, Calif.) verbally committed to Army on Wednesday evening. The No. 81 overall senior also placed fourth in Junior Greco-Roman at 145 pounds this summer. He projects to be a 141/149 pound wrestler in college. (Photo/John Sachs, Tech-Fall.com)